Existing types of heritage tourism’ objects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Existing types of heritage tourism’ objects

Post by MissKsenia on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Historical and cultural heritage in tourism industry - is the material and spiritual values, ​​created in the past and important for the conservation and development of the identity of a people, its contribution to world civilization. Immovable objects of historical and cultural heritage (monuments of history and culture) make up its material basis and form a national historical and cultural environment.

The objects of cultural heritage tourism includes immovable property, representing the value in terms of history, archeology, architecture, and are evidence of the true source of information about the origin and development of culture.

Depending on the composition, cultural heritage objects can divided into the following types:
·  monuments - separate buildings and buildings with historically established territories, memorial apartment; works of monumental art; objects of science and technology, including the military; partially or completely hidden in the ground or under water traces of human existence, including all movable items that are relevant to them, the main or one of the main sources of information on which are the archaeological excavations or discoveries;
·   ensembles - groups of separate or connected monuments, buildings and structures of residential, public, administrative, commercial, industrial, scientific and educational purposes, as well as monuments and religious buildings (temple complexes, monastery), including fragments of historical developments and planning of settlements, which may be attributed to the urban ensemble; works of landscape architecture and garden art (gardens, parks, squares, boulevards), cemeteries;
·  sightseeing places/attractions - creation by man or the combined works of man and nature, including the place of folk arts and crafts; centers historical settlements or fragments of urban development planning and development; memorial sites, and cultural landscapes associated with the history of the formation of peoples and other ethnic communities historical events, life of outstanding historical figures.

Also heritage objects can be divided into the categories:
- Cultural heritage of federal importance - objects having historical, architectural, artistic, scientific and commemorative value, are of particular importance for the history and culture of the country;
- Cultural heritage of regional importance - objects having historical, architectural, artistic, scientific and commemorative value, are of particular importance for the history and culture of the country;
- Cultural heritage of the local (municipal) importance - objects having historical, architectural, artistic, scientific and commemorative value, are of particular importance for the history and culture of the municipality.
MissKsenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Existing types of heritage tourism’ objects

Post by IManager on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:30 am

I think, that each city, no matter if it's big or small, have something interesting concerning it's heritage part. Maybe one day people will pay more attention to their local places, because the beauty of nature, architecture and life, it's everywhere.

IManager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IrinkaKartinka on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:08 pm

I believe that the development of domestic tourism is a very pespective direction for any country. That’s why projects like Heritage tourism I think will be of interest not only to visitors, but also for local people, who may not know about all the beauty of their region .

IrinkaKartinka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Marina on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm

I agree. I love to discover new places. I visited many parts of our country and I think that if countries will focus people’s attention on the national tourism, it will lead to the development both of tourism sector and economical.

Marina Marina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IManager on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:13 am

Maybe in some point it also depends on people. Some are not interested in their own city to discover. Often we want to see and discover something new, something beautiful and way higher than our home land. Sometimes people are ready to pay more just to see more. But anyway I agree that it is good thing to turn to our homeland treasures.

IManager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKsenia on Thu May 26, 2016 7:18 pm

People spend most of their time, devoting themselves to work and rest of the time for family. maybe that's why we don't think of our homeland treasures. But we can always find the time, if we want to.
MissKsenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top